Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Week

Recap: This past week has been a blur for me. Only because my pay cheque just disappeared just like that *snap*. I hate being a spontaneous shopper but when I see something I think I need, I just can't get a hold of myself. These days most of it is going to my 4x4 anyway - just got the inside cleaned and I bought seat covers.

I've been on Facebook tryin' to work the new layout...and it's not working for me. It resembles Twitter way too much and I don't even have an account. Anyway, MSN Messenger is pretty much the same case but no one goes on that anymore. It's becoming extinct like ICQ (though I know some people still use it).

I went to a party this past weekend and I must say it was pretty sick. The Insanes have thrown yet another party, big or small venue, if they say it's a party...it's a party. Happy Birthday to A&W, you probably won't be reading this, but just wanted to give you guys a shout out. I feel blessed to know people like them, good company and amazing family, nothing bad I could say about them.

***

Recently, I've been thinking about where my life is going and it's sad for me to say/admit that I have no idea where I'm heading. I'm just at that point where I'm at a major crossroad in my life and that I have no idea which path to take because the choice I make will change how my life is in the future. It's killin' me at this point. My parent's have asked me when am I going to graduate and I can't even give them an honest answer. Both my grandmas ask me the same thing on a weekly basis and it just irritates me because I feel like I'm the biggest disappointment in the family. And it's because of this that I feel disconnected with everyone who I care about.

I know I'm not going to stay long at my current job - no matter how amazing it pays or how much room there is to excel, I just can't see my self working my way up the corporate ladder. I'm not complaining or bitching about my life, just frustrated with myself I guess. I always thou
ght that I was in control and that I had everything all figured out. Only thing I can do now is move forward, take the cards I'm dealt with and hope each day gets better :)

P.M.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU! I believe in you! You can do whatever you want to do! Life decisions are quite scary.. but you will make the right choice. I am currently obsessed with this one song with the lyric "I don't look back." TRUE THAT! Oh and I love how positive and optimistic you are with your last sentence! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. ICQ! HAHA! I remember those days... "Uh oh"

    ReplyDelete