Friday, March 13, 2009

Obamobile

I happened to stumble on this while on the computer today. I think it's just crazy, but at the same time I would want to get ride in this if I could! They've thought about everything a vehicle should have except heat-seeking missiles...you have to have that. Or lasers. Just some sort of defense mechanism.



Reminds me of the movie 'Air Force One' with Harrison Ford. The plane had 3 levels or something, big ass meeting room and on top of that, it had escape pods! Anyway, I'm feelin' sluggish. Might play some Killzone 2 and rank up to unlock the other classes or sharpen my skills on Street Fighter 4 a.k.a. let my brother feel the wrath of my Shinryuken!

P.M.

1 comment:

  1. Arwin.. must you mention you kicking my ass? :)
    But please.. I do too!
    Anywho, this blog is pretty awesome. Even the layout. I'm glad that your mention stuff we do like PS3 & Supernatural. Alright, cya :)

    ReplyDelete