Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Lazy Day

Recap: Went to Yorkdale after work yesterday to exchange a pair of pants I bought 2 weeks ago. Chilled with Checkmarc after that, ate some Bourbon Grill/Chicken, caught up with each other and then went to church for Youth Week. Rest of the night was slow, but being able to chill with these kids was worth it.

***

It's Tuesday morning at work and it seems like every website I try to visit is down. Not a good day to start off my day. The drive to work wasn't too bad, roads are not as congested as usual - gotta thank March Break for this. I thought about staying home today and calling in sick, but the cashflow at the moment is low- had to fix the bearings on my 4X4 that I bought a couple of weeks ago. On top of that I just recently paid off my debt from my trip to Cali. Harsh times I tell you, harsh times.

***

I'm excited for this coming Saturday, I'm not sure why - I think it's because I haven't partied in a while. I need to find where I can get veggie trays...where the heck am I gonna get that?! Loblaws and Superstore are the only places I can think of.

***

3:00 PM - Someone please shoot me now. I'm too tired and sluggish to function at work!

P.M.

1 comment:

  1. I miss lazy days :_(

    Congards on paying of ur debt from the Cali trip. It was worth it, wasn't it? :)

    -Jens

    ReplyDelete