Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blood Test and Long Awaited Update

Woah, I feel like such a stranger to this. Sorry for the lack of updates. These past couple of days/weeks have been very hectic for me. Just the whole job transition from one department to another took a whole lot getting used to. From faster pace to something slower and more relaxing, I sometimes find myself not having enough to do. I talked to my manager about it and now he's given things to do. I'll talk more about my new job later because I'm currently in the lab about to a blood test done :S. Yeah, I'm just hoping nothing is wrong with me. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to make sure everything is functioning in your body. Until next time folks - I miss updating this thing, for real. Peace.

P.M.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment