Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rise from the Ashes

Man, it's been quite a long time since I thought about updating this blog. I've been really really swamped lately, but I shouldn't complain because a friend of mine has decided to help me out with a project for work. I pretty much owe her a lot after what she's done for me. With that said, I've been very tired just because my work requires me to start at 3:30PM and end at 9:30PM. By the time I get home, I'm pretty much dead and have no energy to do anything. Except Sims 3. That game is addicting. I've only created one character (mine of course) and I'm already engaged so much. I hope it's not another World of Warcraft phase I'm going through.

In other news, I really want to get into Adobe's Creative Suite. I just find that it's such a good asset to have in today's workplace. Doesn't matter what field you're in, Photoshop/Illustrator users are on high demand. If you guys know of any good books (no not a 'Photoshop for Dummies' book), send it over my way.

I realized that I would not be able to get to where I am right now without my family, friends and God. Just had to plug that in.

Until then, God bless and Peace out mofos

No comments:

Post a Comment