Well last night I cleaned up my closet and decided to throw out some things that I didn't need. While I was cleaning up, I found a couple of things which gave me a feeling of nostalgia:
- 20+ issues of Maxim, still in mint condition (consists of mainly brunettes who have graced their covers)
- a number of comics books - I'll post the titles later on
- some pictures I've had from way back in the day (middle school & high school era)
- a box full of little gifts from my 'ladyfriend'
- a number of PC games I used play - can you say World of Warcraft?
Anyway, my closet looks clean...for now. I still have to sort out my shoe boxes tomorrow. I'll give an update later on. Take care for now.
Here's for the ladyfriend - I'm not sure if you know my blog exists and I don't know if you keep up with it...but I just wanted to say that I love you. Cooooooool!