Friday, April 24, 2009

Best Of Both Worlds

On my way to pick up my bro, aunt and cousins to see the Hannah Montana movie. Heard some good things about it, hopefully it'll be much better than that failure of a movie called Dragonball: Evolution. I'll post my review later on in the evening. Peace.

***

Movie was well worth it. As I expected, way better than DB:E by a land slide. I have to admit as soon as I got home I searched the Hoedown Throwdown video on Youtube. I haven't found a worthwhile link to post on this blog, but I will find it. My cousin actually kept on noticing Miley Cyrus' buck teeth more than the movie. What are kids being taught these days?? Anyway, it was well worth the $20 I spent. I'll put up a post about upcoming movies either on the weekend or next week. Gotta rest up tonight, long drive to Hamilton tomorrow. Take care citizens.

P.S. I tried looking for a picture of Mylie Cyrus/Hannah Montana, but the internet is not kind to her. Well, here's a picture of Jordana Brewster to make up for it.


Credits: Maxim.com

1 comment:

  1. HAHA Arwin! You went to see Hannah Montana? I don't like Miley Cyrus. I think she is an AWFUL role model to young people. But if you brought your fam to see it, that's okay. :)

    Jordana Brewster is pretty!

    ReplyDelete