Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Black Blazer

Not sure why I'm in 'blogger mode' today, but I just wanted to post up a picture of what my truck looks like. 2000 Chevy Blazer.

My ride doesn't have a name yet. I usually name them after an animal. I used to have this white Pontiac (forgot the model) way back when I started driving (circa 2004) and I decided to call it the White Phoenix. The story behind to that name was the car itself was from the junkyard. It only had the body with the wheels, but the engine wasn't even there. When it was all fixed up, the Phoenix was reborn. Legend has it that even though the Phoenix has a life-cycle of 500-1000 years, when it dies, another Phoenix egg is produced from its ashes. SICKKKKK.

Anyway, I'm still thinking up of what animal I should dub this truck. I've gotten bull and bear, I thought about stallion but that sounded too much like a Mustang.

1 comment: